7/03/2007

Summer blogging

Many GSB friends are writing their summer blogs, especially those who are traveling in some exotic, random places.

I will be in Nairobi, Kenya, for the later half of the summer. I figured I won't be doing too much in the evening after work during my 4-week internship there (Lonely Planet says that it's quite dangerous to go out at night in Nairobi) - so I might as well start a summer blog to talk about my experience in Africa. Plus, blogging is a good way to avoid writing duplicated emails to update friends about what I am up to.

So here I am.

The blog title is a line borrowed from the movie Blood Diamond - TIA - This is Africa!

Before I set off to Africa, I am spending most of the summer in Shanghai though. I will probably write ocassionally about my life here as well.

No comments: